Sloppy Joseph

Putting sloppy joe on an english muffin with swiss cheese? Well, it takes it to an entirely new level... less sloppy? No. That's why it can't be like an English Joe... or a Neat Joe.. It's still quite sloppy. But it does seem a bit more mature. And when I say that, I mean that snotty way to say "mature", like "ma-tour"... yeah, like that. This was today's lunch, using some leftover sloppy joe meat and is was de-lec-ta-ble. And when I say THAT, I mean "de-lec-ta-ble". Right, you get it...


I could've taken a picture of it. Because that's what everybody does right? I mean, I've done it. All us stay-at-homes slash photographers slash masterminds... We take pictures of our beautiful creations. I would've, but I ate it too fast. It's too late!!


This could be a pretty short blog, because that's all I really have to say:


Sloppy Joseph.

Comments